14.2.10

Venting.


Silly boy. One of these days, you will see that I'm not so great of a person... this is what he said to me (via text): "God you're so beautiful! Like, I think about you and I'm speechless and the only way I can express it is with these powerful personifications and similes. But they're never good enough." DK, I wish I could siphon your passion out of you and into a boy I could love; only because I refuse to date my best frands. I've seen how that turns out, and it is simply not worth the loss. I eat my best friends alive. The emotional terrorism I employ warps any friendship we had into something indescribably evil and dark. No no no, I will not let that happen with you. You are the only person who sees the glamour in my dreamer-y vanity and obsession with beauty. I will not lose that.